Counselling & Psychotherapy
Counselling and psychotherapy offer you the opportunity to work out how you want to live your life, and what you are able to change to better align your actions with your values. Put your past into perspective and consider a strengths based approach to your future.
As well as offering psychotherapy and counselling for bereavement, anxiety and depression I also work with
- Trauma, Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) and Complex Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (C-PTSD)
- Communication and relational challenges, for the individual and couples.
- Emotional Regulation and Anger Management
- Coping with Autism, ADHD diagnosis or a mental health diagnosis.
- Compulsive thoughts, feelings and behaviours that you feel might be approaching addiction. (Including Porn, Masturbation and Sex.)
- Feeling stuck
- The desire to make life changes.
I offer counselling to adults, including those from the LGBTQIA+ community, over the age of 18. I am respectful of all cultures and ethnicities and welcome couples as well as individuals. I am sex positive and use the pronouns She/her. I am supportive of the right for people to be fully accepted in society presenting as whatever gender they desire, if any.
It's important to me that you are given the opportunity to explore your own thoughts, feelings and behaviours and together we can process whatever comes with you into the therapy room.
Contact me for more information or to book an appointment;
Post Graduate Diploma (TA). Humanistic and Integrative Psychotherapist
Diploma in Transactional Analysis Counselling.
Certificate in Trauma Focused Therapy.
NCS Diploma in Supervision.
UKCP (Registration number 2011190848)
BACP (Registration number 392963)
I have previously worked in Schools, in a UK prison and with Cruse Bereavement and the Samaritans and in Private Practice.